Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday Inspirations

(The internet at my work crashed yesterday - so today's post should be considered better late than never ;)
I accidently found some amazing free printables earlier today and I thought I would share them with you. 
The first one is my pretty fix for the day and the second one is my definite favourite for today's inspirations. If you look at the 2nd site you will see there are other printables too - from cowboy hats to a batman mask that you can use for a home made photo booth.
The rest are for general Christmas merriment :) 
Have fun.

1. Kitchen printables from the handmade home.
2. Photo booth props from oh happy day.
3. Christmas labels by World label.
4. A holiday gift tag round up from creature comforts. (some of these are unbearably cute)
5. Gift tag printables from yellow heart art.
6. Holiday gift tags from orange you lucky.

Happy Monday (Tuesday)! 
^.^

0 comments: