Monday, January 30, 2012

Sharing the love

If you know me well you will know that I absolutely LOVE hearts! I really couldn't care if it's seen as cheesy - bring on the cheese!! And seeing as Valentines day is coming up I thought I'd share some ideas (25 to be exact) to get your creativity going. 


1st up is my  packaging tutorial that I shared a while back.


2. Heart-covered wax paper tutorial from Martha Stewart
3. DIY love notes from Little Birdie Secrets
4. Pancake doodles from More Design Please
5. DIY jam heart cookies from The Pretty Blog
6. Heart inspirations from Bump Smitten
7. Stitched heart bookmarks from Thirty Handmade Days

8. Heart-shaped teabag tag from Martha Stewart
9. Valentine's day breakfast by Cute Food for Kids
10. Heart garland from How About Orange
11. Strawberry heart shortcake cupcakes (drooling) from Omnomicon
12. Origami hearts from Zakka Life
13. Valentines day wall art by Secret Pie Shoppe

14. Cupcake toppers from papernstitch
15. Conversation heart cookies from Martha Stewart
16. See-through Valentines hearts from Random Thoughts of a Supermom
17. Valentine's day fort by Justina Blakeney
18. Sweet heart sugar cubes from Craft Passion
19. Cinnamon roll hearts from Poppies at Play

20. Valentine lightbulb from Design Sponge
21. Burlap heart garland by Funkyshique
22. Heart fingerprints from We heart It
23. DIY needle felt hears from The Magic Onions
24. Warm hearts tutorial from Maureen Cracknell Handmade
25. Heart shaped egg tutorial from 9GAG

OK I'm off to go make hearts. But I'll be back with some love.


Blessings
Gabi

0 comments: