Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Inspirations

Sewing:
I found this website today and I LOVE what Jennie and Clara are doing on Clover and Violet
I am having a 'must have'  moment because I want ALL the fabric that they are using.
They have some tutorials but I was already inspired just by looking at their header.
Here is a quilt tutorial - sorry I'm still in quilt mode...
They also have an embroidery 101 coming up soon so bookmark their page, I already have :)

Cooking/baking:
I am baker is my hero.
Everything she does makes me smile.
If you want some more crazy cake decorating techniques - click here.
IMG_7309.stamp

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Rashita Roy said...




You can use the Cricut to cut just about anything you would typically cut with scissors or an X-acto knife. That said, a Cricut can cut with much more precision and speed than would ever be achievable by hand!

Cricut com setup Mac

Xnxx said...

The Cricut machine is designed to cut paper, vinyl, and many more materials into various designs. The machine is quite useful for architecture as well as for project work.
cricut.com/setup
Cricut maker machine