Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday Inspirations

Sorry that this is a day late - I was away - BUT I'm back!
Baking:
My students have pictures of macarons on their notebooks, and they make me hungry EVERYTIME I see them, so I actually wanted to name today's post Macaron Monday (if it was actually Monday) - because I have finally received some almond flour in the mail (I have no food processor so mail order is my only option) and now I am one step closer to having those notebook pictures become a reality. I am on the hunt for a good macaron recipe. Here are a few I have found so far. Feel free to link me if you know of some good ones.
Vanilla Bean Raspberry Macarons

macarons


I think this one is the best option: Macaron 101

Sewing:
I did a tutorial sometime last year about fabric flowers - and it made me happy to find this a few days ago. The tutorial is pretty similar but way easier - seeing as you can use ribbon. I find myself asking, "why didn't I think of this?"
Luckily some one did. Click here for the link.
The blog is called ribbon flowers - go have a look to see what other flowers you can make with ribbons. And this is their main site - Make bows & more.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Rashita Roy said...


You can use the Cricut to cut just about anything you would typically cut with scissors or an X-acto knife. That said, a Cricut can cut with much more precision and speed than would ever be achievable by hand!

Cricut com setup Mac

Xnxx said...

The Cricut maker machine is designed to cut paper, vinyl, and many more materials into various designs. The machine is quite useful for architecture as well as for project work.
cricut.com/setup
Cricut maker machine

Xnxx said...

This software gives you the freedom to create designs, choose fonts, shapes and also suggests the designs. There are a few readymade templates also available with the design space.
Cricut.com/Setup
Cricut Maker Machine
Cricut Design Space
Cricut.com/Setup
Cricut.com/Setup
Cricut Maker Machine

Cricut Setup said...

Cricut.com/setup is a well-known brand that provides machines that are perfect enough to cut the designs on various materials

cricut maker machine
cricut design space
cricut.com/setup
cricut maker machine
cricut design space