Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Inspirations

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I definitely did. I am so thankful that Jesus was born, that God became man. I wouldn't have made it if He hadn't taken the initiative to come down and make a way for me to get to Him. 
Here are a few quick inspirations for this Monday - hopefully you aren't sitting at your work desk like me. If you can you should use the opportunity to spend some time with your family :)
The DIY book cover and bookmark is from Twig & Thistle.
The chalboard mug is from wit & whistle.
The heart cards are from good old Martha Stewart.

I hope that you have a really blessed holiday time this week, and if you are in the office, like me, then know that you are not alone :)

Happy Monday!
^.^




1 comments:

Kristin said...

Gorgeous inspiration and I had to chuckle, Twig and Thistle - Wit and Whistle!