This will probably be my last inspirations post for the next few weeks.
My husband and I are leaving South Korea on Sunday, to start some new adventures. Even though the inspirations will be put on hold for a while there will still be tutorials to look forward to over the next few weeks. And of course some updates while we travel ;)
Here are some sources of inspiration for this week.
1. UK free online magazine for the vintage style and craft lover : 91 Magazine
2. Wallet tutorial from Lola Nova.
3. Babron (baby apron) tutorial from Craftiness is not optional.
4. Boy's bowties from Papernstitch.
5. A collection of teacup inspirations from College Life DIY.
6. A DIY tack free message board from Martha Stewart.
Have a great Monday and a superb week. I will be packing ;)