Today's inspiration is all about getting organised. The school vacation has just started over here (although that doesn't allow me to stay at home) so I feel like I need to gear up and sort out the mess I've made over the last semester. And the mess usually consists out of tons of small things that pile up.
Here are some links that I found to inspire you:)
1. Mason jar storage rack from weeping cherries.
2. A sewing kit in a jar (tutorial) from funkytime.
3. Super organised chore charts (this one is for those of you with kids) from the Clay family.
There is also a super cute meal planning board if you want to check it out.
4. How to store yarn by travel food art & design.
5. How to make a thread rack from Festotu.
6. Laundry room sign (tutorial) ,I personally LOVE this one, from love stitched.
Sadly I won't be posting about any sweet treats today. I am currently doing a 7 day raw food detox to give my liver a few days off - Not for a diet (I seriously detest diets). For the past few months I have been super tired and just feeling a bit bleh. (Yes, I have been exercising) So I got tired of feeling tired and decided to do something about it.
if you want to know more about it here is the link :)
Happy AWAKE Monday!